The Imaginative Pamphlet Series
Baeldan: a lay-by and its world
In this short examination of a lay-by near Angarth, Dr James Lattin considers its history and the types of activity that may have taken place there. Find out more about Baeldan here.
From A to B via Wygarth: the Judley Drawer
What do we keep in drawers? In this brief study of the contents of a drawer of Judley Hall, Dr James Lattin excavates an overlooked area. Read all about it here.
The Lost Railways of Angarth
Whatever happened to Angarth's railways? Dr James Lattin examines the history of this once-flourishing branch line through some of the objects associated with it. All revealed here.
The Judley Bequest
A groundbreaking new survey of the stories behind some of the valuable artefacts which once resided in Judley Hall. Read all about it here.
Aegyptian Gates: Pathways to Understanding the Western Borderlands
Dr James Lattin surveys the phenomena of Aegyptian Gates in and around Angarth. In production.
Some forthcoming titles
- My Chair: the seat that Ambrose Judley sat in
- Last Scene in Las Vegas: the fate of Ralph Judley
- Half full and half empty: the Harvard Jars
- Pants: Angarth's royal underwear explored
- Cider, Cloaks and Ceremony: an introduction to Aeppeltun Isle
- Rocky Shores: Ei'Grayne's lost culture
- From Jilly Cooper to Anton Chekhov: bedside table reading in stately homes
- Not a Penny More: how Angarth obtained the world's biggest one pence piece collection
- Burning a Man: Myths and Folklore in Angarth
- Lord Pothole: a photographic study in road surfaces
- Between Worlds: The Holy Wood and its Memory Pools
- Dragoncoat: Angarth's most famous horse
- Netscape Nightmares: internet problems in the 1990s
- Chadd's London: an emigrant's life
- The Chester Bequest: relics of English life in the New World
- New Wygarth and the American Civil War, a study